A flexible sales, policy and claims insurance administration system
In a competitive market it is usually the exceptionally customer-focussed brokers and insurers that make the most gains. However, with a changing landscape of increased regulation, growing competition from international markets and creaking legacy systems, brokers and insurers have a constant challenge on their hands. Modern systems and efficient processes are crucial to underpin a client-centric approach and support growth plans.
The IBSuite is an insurance administration system that automates processes and tasks such as;
- quote to bind
- claims notification & management
- payments & reconciliation
- reporting, including Bordereaux generation
The IBSuite is SaaS solution, it is component-based and can be used to aid policy administration, claims management, sales, marketing and billing.
How does the IBSuite give you an advantage?
- It’s a hosted system. This means you don’t need any additional IT hardware, automatic upgrades, data back-ups, support and maintenance are all included
- It enables easy sales distribution through multiple channels (eg. sub-agencies/broker, affinity partners, etc)
- New insurance products can be created within hours or days
- Existing insurance products can be quickly amended/updated
- It is exceptionally quick to implement when compared with typical insurance management systems
- It is highly configurable through business-driven requirements
- The system is all about ‘ease of use’ – it enables non-technical people to work with the system easily, giving a high level of self-sufficiency
- It gives you a single view of the customer; allowing you to access all of their products, policies and claims history information in one place
We understand that making a system change (or implementing one in the first place!) can be a daunting task. Especially so if you have limited IT resources. The IBSuite’s SaaS model allows for easy implementation and manageable costs. Talk to us today to find out more and arrange a demo of the platform.