Every company has its own set of process problems. These can vary from problems with workflow, user adoption or other changes in the business. Different departments have different challenges to contend with, and it can be difficult to please everyone.
Our new guide, ‘Quick Wins in SharePoint’ gives you a great insight into how you can streamline different processes within your company.
You may have SharePoint implemented in your company already, but for various reasons you haven’t had much luck with it – alternatively, you may be considering SharePoint, however you have some reservations when it comes to getting budget approval or users on board. Our guide gives you a variety of quick wins to help you overcome these issues.
For those of you who may have an older version of SharePoint, there have been multiple additions to the system over the past couple of years. If you haven’t had much luck with the platform, our guide contains top tips for starting again with SharePoint.
If you have yet to obtain SharePoint, you’ll have access to it if you use Office 365. Some of our quick wins include:
- How to increase user adoption for a SharePoint Intranet
- How to enhance your reporting processes tenfold with SharePoint’s business intelligence functionality
- Multiple ways to make workflows easier within different areas of your company by way of automation
- How to be able to automate processes and stay compliant with your governance policies
- Other Office 365 apps you’ll already have access to which will sync with SharePoint seamlessly
- Learning about SDPS days (SharePoint Deployment Planning Days) which can instantly unlock budget approval to give you the environment you need
We’re a Microsoft Gold Partner, so you could argue that we know what we’re talking about when it comes to SharePoint and Office 365. Our guide covers a broad range of topics that will hopefully set your mind at ease regardless of where you are in your SharePoint journey. If you want to know some more about quick wins in SharePoint, click here to download our handy guide.
If you’d like to know more, why not get in touch or come along to one of our half-day seminars? We run these seminars every month all over the UK. They’re free to attend and they’re tailored to cover your vertical. If you’d like to know where our next event is, you can email Gary Roughley here.« Back to News and Opinion