Planning to deploy or upgrade SharePoint? You may have access to free Software Assurance days
The success of your SharePoint project, either for intranet, doc management, Business Intelligence, workflow, etc, is dependent on the quality of the deployment and configuration of the platform. This quality is most notable in the planning, delivery and support of the environment – which is are big components to a project!
Microsoft are, obviously, keen for their customers to get the most out of their products. To help accomplish this, and depending on the type of licence agreement you hold, there is a service called ‘SharePoint Deployment Planning Services’ (SDPS).
This service allows you to use a pre-paid set of consultancy days (either 1, 3, 5, 7, 10 or 15-days) through which qualified Microsoft Partners such as Business Agility can implement SharePoint to ensure you realise the extensive benefits of SharePoint – either on premises or in the cloud (Office 365).
By using these consultancy days (paid via Microsoft), it enables you to identify exactly what you want from SharePoint and create strong collaboration that will enable you to seamlessly extend SharePoint throughout your organisation.
Benefits of SDPS
Business Agility will work with you to develop a customised SharePoint deployment for your organisation. You can take advantage of;
- Expert advice from a Microsoft Gold SharePoint Partner (us!)
- Evaluate how SharePoint can best strengthen business processes in your organisations
- Identify a roadmap for transformation and management of your collaboration strategies
- Best practice for deployment by analysing your environment and providing tools and technologies to help you manage SharePoint’s implementation and managing the migration of data
- Initiating a Proof of Concept (POC) to help prove a potential solution configured on SharePoint
Is your organisation eligible?
The number of engagement days for which you are eligible is determined by the number of licenses for Microsoft Office applications with Microsoft Software Assurance and the number of Core Client Access License (CAL) Suites and Enterprise CAL Suites for which you have Software Assurance coverage.
Want to take advantage? Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you to go through next steps.