Live Q&A: Security, resilience and business challenges so far
Please join us for a 40-minute session at 10am, Thursday 2nd July.
This is the third session in our series designed to support organisations that want to ‘Plan for the new Business as Usual’.
Co-hosted with our partners at Sentis, on the panel will be existing clients who will share their experience on how they have weathered this disruption. We aim to cover:
- The challenges businesses have faced with remote working
- Staff wellbeing and motivation to new ways of working. How well was staff wellbeing fostered during lockdown?
- How staff wellbeing and motivation can be bolstered through effective automation
- Security and compliance. How confident did businesses feel going into this disruption – and what measures do they now need to think about?
- What are some top pieces of advice you’d give yourself if you knew this was happening 12 months ago?
We’d love for you to attend – and not just attend, but contribute too. We’re keen to tailor this for you as much as we can. We’d like to know specific questions you may have. Register using the form on this page to secure your place.