A digital strategy enabler
With a best of breed approach and an ethos of maximising investment in technology, Business Agility has encapsulated its expert knowledge and developed an elegant, component-based platform that seamlessly links Portals and back-end systems together.
Agile Bridge is designed solely for the insurance industry. The platform:
- Extends the functionality of existing core systems, without changing existing code
- Can extend the life of your legacy systems while executing your digital strategy
- Simplifies future digital transformation projects
- Facilitates rich front-end user experiences
- Enables secure delivery of a 24/7 digital self-service capability for end users (e.g. for MTAs, FNOL)
How does Agile Bridge work?
Agile Bridge enables an integration between existing core systems (e.g. Claims Management or Policy Administration Systems) and User Experience Platforms, through a wide portfolio of Bridge Services. Through Agile Bridge’s definition and mapping of your system’s data model, your UXP is able to leverage and extend functionality.
Agile Bridge exposes the required functionality to your Portal/UXP via a series of Bridge Services. It then acts as a façade to your claims/policy platforms.
The Bridge Services are compatible with ‘Out of the Box’ data models, but can be customised to accommodate bespoke requirements. The Bridge Services cover many elements such as: Data Access, Claims Tracking, Quote MTAs, Policy Renewal, etc. There is a portfolio of 90+ services to call upon and utlise.
Agile Bridge deploys a small module to each system which defines mapping from the customised data model to the Agile Bridge model. This module enables the presentation of a single unified/ standardised data model to the Portal/UXP system for data retrieval.
Who is this for?
Agile Bridge is for all Insurers that wish to enhance, extend or enrich their existing core systems. It leverages the benefits of the ‘Out of the Box’ support that a front-end UXP provides, to deliver rich user experiences that can be easily enhanced and customised, across multiple channels and for any device.
Agile Bridge enables integration with a UXP to allow the rapid and flexible configuration of superior User Interfaces (UIs), significantly reducing the complexity and cost of managing a multi-channel strategy. Agile Bridge empowers Insurers to take full advantage and extend the capabilities of existing systems on a number of platforms including;
- Across multiple platforms and different browser types
- Across multiple channels – internal and/or self-service
- From whatever the device the customer chooses to use – desktop, mobile, tablet
Why is this so good ?
Agile Bridge provides complete ‘Out of the Box’ integration between UXPs and core insurance systems with minimal configuration needed by you. This reduces time to market and minimises the amount of extra development effort needed to implement both platforms. Allowing you to focus your efforts on providing the best possible client user experience rather than expending unnecessary time and budget on developing and managing multiple custom integrations.
Through the development of Agile Bridge, Business Agility has eliminated the burden of creating your own integrations, allowing you to take advantage of your platforms working in harmony – regardless of where they are in their lifecycle.
Benefits of our solution
- Enables and enhances self-service
- Empowers your customers to perform Mid-Term Adjustments, Renewals, etc, themselves
- Single point of implementation: Back office, Service Layer and Portal
- Minimal configuration needed for ‘Out of the Box’ implementations
- Maximises investment in existing Portals and back-office systems, such as Guidewire InsuranceSuite, Accenture Duck Creek
- Developed in accordance with industry Best Practice standards
- Future-ready technology designed to evolve with future versions of your core systems
- Low Risk implementation
- Speed to Market
- Reduced Cost of Ownership
- Fully supported
- Future proofed UI for HTML 5, Mobile, etc