Guidewire Integration Developer – Poland
Guidewire Integration Developer / Consultant – Poland
We are looking for individuals with good Java and J2EE experience who would like the opportunity to receive training before joining a dynamic delivery team. The role requires a blend of technical expertise, architecture, design and programming skills, as well as client facing skills. Prior people management experience would be viewed favourably as well.
You must have successfully delivered several projects and have previous development experience:
- Using Java, JSP, JMS, JDBC, J2EE, XML, SQL, CSS, HTML, SQL and design patterns
- Consulting with insurance carrier in house technical resources to establish technical and business requirements
- Working with a variety of clients from varied business disciplines with different working styles
It would also be advantageous to have knowledge of:
- The insurance industry in particular Policy Administration systems and an understanding of the policy lifecycle, and/or Claims Management processes
- Agile Project Management methodology
You will need to have a good command of the English language and be able to communicate clearly with your colleagues and with the client. You may also be required to participate in client presentations and contribute to pre-sales and project delivery material. There will be opportunities to travel to the UK (and within Europe), whilst working predominantly from our Warsaw office and regularly from home.
Business Agility is a lively organisation that has built an enviable reputation for high quality work. It enjoys a culture of respect and as is passionate about the rewarding working environment it provides its employees. If you would like the opportunity to work as part of a highly skilled team on a wide variety of leading edge enterprise projects for Blue Chip companies, then this is the job for you. In return, we offer a highly competitive salary and package.< BACK TO JOBS