Collaboration for companies that have disparate workforces can be hard to enforce/manage. This is because on scale you need to have systems and controls in place to both foster that way of working. Tools and hubs such as intranet, digital workspace are implemented with best intentions, but it’s easy for those tools to be side-tracked, unused by users. On a smaller scale, inter-departmental collaboration can be just as taxing.
Collaboration headaches can include things like:
- Constant email tennis between teams
- Miscommunication and misunderstanding within teams
- Time wasted through long, unnecessary meetings
Our experience delivering digital collaboration solutions
Collaboration is a core solution of what we do. Our intranet solutions using SharePoint within Microsoft 365 have enabled our clients to collaborate like never before!
- Global manufacturing companies can communicate easily
- We’ve updated CRM systems so they’re utilised better
- We’ve migrated organisations from legacy systems into the world of Office 365 and cross-collaboration
How we are supporting our clients with digital collaboration solutions
Big solutions within collaboration include:
- Being able to edit documents simultaneously
- More channels for instant communication using the Microsoft 365 stack
- Remote working solutions. No more study meeting rooms!
- Intranets that are easy to navigate and publish useful, up to date information to the right people
The collaborative value and power of both on premises and Microsoft cloud solutions (SharePoint, Microsoft 365) is enormous. It can enable you to ‘right-size’ and modernise your collaboration needs- Empowering you to dynamically respond and adapt.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you maximise your investment in the Microsoft stack.