Insurance companies wanting to implement a multi-channel, self-service digital customer experience don’t necessarily have to look to a cost-heavy transformation programme.
If your goal is to introduce or enhance the digital experience within your insurance systems, there are options beyond the ‘big bang’ revolution approach.
With an ethos of maximising investment in technology, we have developed an elegant and non-intrusive solution that seamlessly links Portals and back-end systems together – Agile Bridge.
This solution facilitates integration between systems (e.g. policy or claims administration systems). With it you could:
- Enrich the functionality of core insurance systems
- Introduce multi-channel, digital portal capability to differentiate your clients’ user experience
- Connect multiple, disparate back-end systems
- Augment existing transactional API Components designed to auto-generate Portals
Designed specifically for the insurance industry, the platform:
- Extends the functionality of existing core systems, without changing existing code
- Can extend the life of your legacy systems while executing your digital strategy
- Simplifies future digital transformation projects
- Facilitates rich front-end user experiences
- Enables secure delivery of a 24/7 digital self-service capability for end users (e.g. for MTAs, FNOL).
The Reality for many mature insurers
The only access for internal users, policyholders, broker, TPAs is through (multiple) clunky interfaces, or through the contact centre.
How Agile Bridge can improve that reality
How do you enable non-Digital, ‘legacy’/mature systems support a portal front-end when it wasn’t designed to? Agile Bridge provides a non-disruptive, abstracted service, that facilitates integration between any supported UI and your core back-end systems.
Who is this for?
Agile Bridge is for all Insurers that wish to enhance, extend or enrich their existing core systems. It leverages the benefits of the ‘Out of the Box’ support that a front-end UXP provides, to deliver rich user experiences that can be easily enhanced and customised, across multiple channels and for any device.
Agile Bridge enables integration with a UXP to allow the rapid and flexible configuration of superior User Interfaces (UIs), significantly reducing the complexity and cost of managing a multi-channel strategy. Agile Bridge empowers Insurers to take full advantage and extend the capabilities of existing systems on a number of platforms including;
- Across multiple platforms and different browser types
- Across multiple channels – internal and/or self-service
- From whatever the device the customer chooses to use – desktop, mobile, tablet
The solution provides complete ‘Out of the Box’ integration between UXPs and core insurance systems with minimal configuration needed by you. This reduces time to market and minimises the amount of extra development effort needed to implement both platforms. Allowing you to focus your efforts on providing the best possible client user experience rather than expending unnecessary time and budget on developing and managing multiple custom integrations.
Through the development of Agile Bridge, Endava has eliminated the burden of creating your own integrations, allowing you to take advantage of your platforms working in harmony – regardless of where they are in their life cycle.