For over 20 years Business Agility has been delivered robust business solutions. We know the significant investment an insurance organisation is likely to make in technology. We also know how very important is to ensure that investment is maximised and functioning as it should.
With our unparalleled experience in delivering Guidewire software, we are regularly invited by Guidewire users to QA audit their existing systems. Over this time, we have perfected QA strategy and methodology to blend seamlessly into the development lifecycle.
We perform Programme Quality Assurance (QA) projects (applied against Agile best practices) as well as completing technical QA, project readiness and deployment readiness assessments around the world. Guidewire clients around the world select Business Agility because:
- Our Quality assurance testing will continuously uncover functional issues and discrepancies and minimise the cost of fixing bugs
- We have great expertise in building detailed, exhaustive and realistic test plans ensuring efficiency, quality and value
- Our experience in building effective cooperation between quality assurance engineers, development team and the Client is unmatched and fosters excellent quality for the initial version of the software and ensure high user acceptance
- Our software quality assurance services are available as a part of software development engagements or can be retained as stand-alone.
- We offer full cycle quality assurance and application testing
- Our dedicated QA team can perform infrastructure analysis, develop a test plan, assess automation potential, and define and execute critical test cases
During transformation programmes led by us, we follow various principles and techniques to ensure the highest level of QA. For example:
- We make use of source control and document management tools to ensure appropriate version control, audit and information sharing across the full project team
- We ensure design and code reviews are conducted on a regular basis and that coding best practice and QA standards are followed
- We fully co-operate with Guidewire QA personnel allocated to the account to provide regular health-checks on the progress of the project and product implementation (this provides a very comprehensive measurement of all aspects of the project delivery, including efficiency of meetings, collaboration effectiveness, testing strategy, communication, etc.) We consistently score ‘excellent’ in these test points
- We make use of test driven development practises, including unit and integration tests.
- We make use of continuous integration practises and automated build processes to validate all tests and code on an incremental basis. This directly influences the number of defects reported within the testing phases.
- We only implement code signed off by a design authority against user stories as part of sprint acceptance criteria
we ensure all artefacts progress through the progressive environments (from development –> systems –> user acceptance –> performance –> production